Manage your dumpster company from the cloud
Roll-off containers represent a significant capital investment for any dumpster company. Successfully tracking these assets and focusing on the highest possible turnover can make or break the small to mid-sized waste hauler.
Dumpster companies have long used paper and pencil to track their roll-off containers, customers, and tipping fees. Software solutions available to automate the business are prohibitively expensive for the small waste hauler looking to play in a highly competitive market. Available solutions tend to be overbuilt, doing significantly more than the waste hauler needs. Service and training on these solutions often run to the thousands of dollars.
Box Tracker uses the power of the cloud to deliver a simple yet powerful solution to haulers looking for a competitive edge.
How it works
Orders are entered into the system by an order taker or dispatcher who then assigns the work to a driver in the field. The driver's work is updated automatically. The driver delivers and picks up dumpsters, and records scale fees. The driver marks the work complete which automatically notifies the dispatcher.
The application is delivered as a web site instead of an app, so it will work on your existing computers, tablets, and smart phones.
Who is it for?
- Waste removal companies that want to increase their container turnover and therefore their profits
- Haulers that have outgrown their in-house dumpster tracking systems
- Small to mid-sized waste haulers who are trying to compete with the big players
- Dumpster companies that are buried in paper and starting to lose track of their dumpsters
- Dumpster franchise companies looking to deliver first-rate container tracking to their franchisees while retaining an overarching view of their business