We tracking the API changes here:
- v1.7 Changed userName to username on all calls
- v1.6 added assetBuffer to the pricing query.
- v1.5 removed ContainerID from the request.
- v1.5 added required field Mode enum ( 'TEST', 'LIVE' )
- v1.5 added assetClass to the request
- v1.5 added TestURL to Test mode requests.
- v1.4 removed material. This will come from the price sheet.
- v1.3 added additional status/error codes
- v1.3 Changed username to userName on all calls
- v1.3 Changed sessionKey to key on the pricing and request calls
- v1.3 Changed ccardName to ccardFName and ccardLName on the Request Service call
- v1.3 Added Billing Country to the Request Service call
- v1.2 zipPostalCode has been moved from the handshake to the pricing query
- v1.2 added additional status/error code
- v1.2 Remove Terms and conditions because it relies on a existing customer record which it will not have. We will send this via email when we accept the request.
- v1.2 For simplicity decided that we will do a more traditional form post for the inbound parameters and reply with a JSON. 3/5/30
- v1.2 Added Example